OF MODERN BOATERS
Bella Boats is a Finland-based, internationally renowned manufacturer of fiberglass and aluminium motorboats. Currently, our portfolio consists of four acknowledged brands: Bella, Flipper, Aquador and Falcon. About 80% of our top-quality boats go to exports.
What started as a one-man venture has gradually evolved into a company with several production facilities and a global network of authorized dealers. Some of our key principles have remained throughout the decades – such as our genuine passion for boating and determination to always provide the best available solution for every need and purpose. We develop our model ranges continuously, always feeling the pulse of modern boaters.
Since 2018, Bella Boats is a part of Nimbus Group. Our new home provides us with even greater opportunities for innovative and timely product development as well as for improved production efficiency. This helps us stay in the forefront of the entire industry and ensure that we can take comprehensive care of our customers, wherever in the world they may be, looking for the next unforgettable boating experience.
Bella-Veneet Oy is a part of Nimbus Group AB (publ), which is the leading boat manufacturer in Scandinavia. At Nimbus Group we are focusing on bringing our Scandinavian brands of boats to a broader customer base. There is a big interest for Scandinavian designed boats around the world and we would like to give access to these boats through qualified dealers.
We are now searching at Bella-Veneet Oy
EXPORT SALES MANAGER
to lead this development for the brands Bella, Flipper, Aquador and Falcon.
Responsibilities and duties:
– Expanding the dealership network on our export markets and continuously work together with the dealers to grow the business profitability.
– Setting the marketing plan including price guidelines for the export markets.
– Work tightly with the Production Units and other Sales Managers to optimize
supply chain, sales administration and boat allocations.
– Develop a strong and sustainable dealer network internationally.
– Responsible for reaching the sales and margin targets as defined.
– relevant educational background with strong business acumen.
– broad understanding of business realities in industry.
– proven record of dealer development in an international arena.
– you understand the aspects of working in a team.
Together we are strong, not alone.
– good communication with full command of Finnish and English
(in writing and speaking). Swedish will be a benefit.
We are looking forward to your application with salary request by Friday 19, March 2021, by sending the application and CV to e-mail: Juha.Vayrynen@bellaboats.fi. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to telephone enquiries.